Cuándo :from Martes 16 junio, 2020 11:00 to Martes 16 junio, 2020 12:30
Type of event :Categoría 7 - Seminario y capacitación o Curso de Actualización
UNESCO, in collaboration with the Regional Education Group for Latin America and the Caribbean, launched on 17 April a biweekly series of knowledge exchange and policy dialogue under the title “SDG-Education 2030 Webinar Series for Latin America and the Caribbean: Leaving no one behind in times of the COVID-19 pandemic”.
We would like to invite you to the forth webinar of the SDG-Education 2030 series that focus on the Caribbean. The discussion will bring together educational planners and practitioners together for discussion and exchange on the subject of inclusion of learners with disabilities.
This Caribbean webinar series is organized in partnership with The Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Secretariat and the Regional Education Group Latin America and the Caribbean.
The following questions will be addressed:
- What are the educational needs and challenges of children and adolescents with disabilities ?
- What measures are Caribbean countries taking to ensure the inclusion of children and adolescents with disabilities in the delivery of distance education during COVID-19 school closure?
- What are some of the inspirations and opportunities for developing distance education and strengthening national education system as a whole to enhance equity and inclusion with focus on children and adolescents with disabilities?
- To address the special needs and challenges of children and adolescents with disabilities during the COVID-19 related school closure.
- To share Caribbean experiences on how to ensure the inclusion of children and adolescents with disabilities in distance education.