Training Strategy in Cultural Entrepreneurship
- To provide educational tools and methodologies for the strengthening and sustainability of cultural processes in Colombia.
- To carry out training and accompaniment processes in cultural entrepreneurship that allow the development of the productive potential of each of the links of the value chain of the industries and their transversal activities.
- To provide concepts and practical tools for strengthening and acquiring knowledge, and ways of doing that allow cultural agents and organizations to design and implement conditions that position the cultural sector as a generator of growth and economic sustainability, with a significant impact, both for the sector as for society in general.
• To conduct training programs for cultural entrepreneurship.
• Production of cultural content using technology and the circulation of cultural goods and services.
• Technical support for the speeding up of innovation and competitiveness in the cultural companies that are linked to the Competitiveness Roundtables.
Indicators associated to the coverage of the training programs in the wake of the implementation of the strategy.
The measure reached the following milestones:
• 9,768 people received training, belonging to 3,271 organizations.
• 248 courses were imparted in 132 municipalities of the 32 departments of the country.
• Outreach to 4 indigenous reservations to answer the needs of ethno-entrepreneurship.
The project was funded by investment resources from the Cultural Entrepreneurship Group of the Ministry of Culture.