Institutions and organizations operating in the foreign exchange earning service sector benefit from support in three stages, namely preparation for export, marketing, and branding, according to their maturity levels, and these stages are as follows:
1- Companies that have not yet opened to foreign markets or whose internationalization levels are at the beginning level are availed of report and consultancy, proof of access to service/brand registration supports with "Service Sector Competitiveness Project (HISER) support in order to prepare for export and to gain institutional capacity,
2- They are availed of the support of advertisement and promotion, fair participation, foreign unit, agency commission, trade, and purchasing delegation for marketing and promotion in the market.
In addition to this, support programs also include support elements tailored to the specific needs of service sectors. Within this framework;
• Supports for international marketing, use of movie sets/studios, product/brand/image placement in the film/TV series sector;
• Support for game/application development, commission, and access to the market is provided in the IT sector.
3- Institutions and organizations that create high value-added service exports by realizing branded exports are availed of "Brand and TURQUALITY® Support Programmes." Legislation on support provided for foreign exchange earning service trade: - Decision No. 2015/8 on Supporting Foreign Exchange Earning Service Trade - Decision No. 2015/9 on Foreign Exchange Earning Service Sectors Branding Supports - Decision No. 2014/10 on State Aids to be Provided to Technical Consultancy Services
• Service sectors are supported in order to increase our country's service income subject to international trade and to improve the international competitiveness of our service sectors.
• The opportunity to expand and become recognized abroad is provided to service sectors such as information, movies-series, which are considered to be competitive and have significant potential in our country.
• Through these sectors, which are considered as key sectors, our country is both promoted and its export revenues are increased.