The main feature of implementation of the policy is the preservation of the Armenian identity; identification of the potential of the Diaspora and use of that potential in the processes in Armenia; preparation of community figures; implementation of cultural programmes in Armenia and the Diaspora; training courses and presentation of the activities of Armenian artists under the influence of different cultural environments. The following events have been held in order to achieve the aforementioned goals:
- "Diaspora" Summer School" Programme: "National Song and Dance Master Class" (2016, 2017), "Training Course for National Dance Instructors and Choirmasters" (2019);
- "My Armenia" Pan-Armenian Festival: Organising of master classes for instructors of dance groups and choirmasters of the Diaspora (in cooperation with the Chair of Dance Education of the Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan and the Musical Society of Armenia (2016);
- Business trip of dance instructor Hovhannes Dashtoyan to Sao Paulo: Training for members of "Kilikia" Dance Group of Hamazkayin Armenian Educational and Cultural Society (2017-2018);
- Business trip of dance instructor Lusine Arakelyan to Australia: Training for members of the Armenian dance groups of Sydney and Melbourne (2018);
- Organising the business trip of professor of Komitas State Conservatory of Yerevan Mushegh Harutyunyan and Merited Cultural Figure of the Republic of Armenia, founder and artistic director of "Karin" Traditional Song and Dance Ensemble Gagik Ginosyan to hold a training course for members of the song and dance groups in the city of Armavir of Russia.
Tangible results have been recorded and particularly concern the professional training courses for cultural figures, heads and members of cultural groups of the Diaspora in Armenia and the Diaspora; awareness-raising of their activities in the homeland; support provided to educational and cultural institutions; revitalisation of cultural life in communities of the Diaspora and the operation of informational and cognitive websites presenting various sectors of Armenian culture.
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport (also state non-commercial organisations operating under the subordination of the Ministry); Ministry of Defence; Ministry of Territorial Administration, etc.
Presenting themselves alongside the best artists and field representatives of the world on reputable international platforms gives the representatives of the Armenian Diaspora the opportunity to present the traditions of not only Armenian culture, but also the cultures of their respective countries of residence, bringing the best practices to not only Armenia, but also their respective places of residence.