Support Cultural and Educational Centers abroad.
The Sultanate provides financial and moral support to various overseas institutions concerned with cultural affairs where this support is represented in sending missions and delegations, holding workshops on the Sultanate’s experiments in related fields as well as exchanging expertise to build and rehabilitate some of these cultural centers.
The main features of the measure are:
1. Encourages the exchange of cultural experiences between the Sultanate and its counterparts.
2. Enhances benefit of other countries’ experiences.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Existence of national expertise competencies in various cultural sectors.
2. Publishing Omani cultural versions in external cultural centers.
3. Benefits from other cultures and linking it Oman’s culture.
The financial support is provided by Ministry of Heritage and Culture and Ministry of Education.