Support creativity and talent in order to promote quality of cultural productions
- Developing competencies of workers in the fields of culture and arts.
- Raising administrative, financial and institutional functionality readiness of current artistic facilities and cultural centers.
1. Implemented programs on literature and reading with great results.
2. Concentration on all cultural fields: theater, cinema, music, folk arts, literature, child's arts, etc.
3. Concentration on expertise and quality rather than quantity.
1. Developed professional experience for workers
2. Better administrative, financial and institutional functionality readiness of current artistic facilities and cultural centers.
3. Promoted vocational training.
4. Economically efficient production and employment.
The Ministry of Culture
Support innovation and promote literary talent
- Sponsoring publications for children, youth, women, and persons with disabilities.
- Creative competitions for the disabled.
- Courses in creative writing.
- Cultural events.
- Organizing poetic conferences
- Incentive system to encourage creativity adopted by the government
Activate audiovisual fields
- Activate sector of cinema
- Activate sector of fine art
- Activate sector of theater
Activate sector of music
- Celebration of the National Culture Day
- Organizing seminars and literary and poetic activities