School of Rock and Popular Chilean Music Programme.
The "School of Rock and Popular Chilean Music Programme" seeks to solve the shortage of spaces for training and dissemination of popular music for the chilean youth, by funding training projects that promote artistic development, management and production. In the field of free and non-formal training, during 2015 the Programme estimated an involving of about 13,000 youths in Training Colleges and School Trips. In the concert field, more than 50,000 youths participated in the "Network of Festivals" of the training emerging processes, both local and national.
 This Programme is linked to the Article 6.2(b) and (g) of the 2005 Convention.
The Programme seeks to strengthen Chile's musical heritage through the following initiatives:
- Support for the creation and formation of bands and groups of Chilean Rock Emergent.
- Training of public and cultural participation.
- Strengthening cultural association of chilean young.
- Strengthening of the association of young musicians chileans,
- Training public hearings,
- Decentralization of art and culture,
- Dissemination of chilean popular music and
- Strengthening of chilean musical heritage.
CLP $233 millions (2015).