RTÜK Strategic Plan prepared for the years 2019-2023 includes the following policies;
• To secure the rights and interests of stakeholders by enhancing the pluralistic and competitive environment in audio-visual media,
• To guarantee the rights and interests of viewers and listeners,
• To continue the necessary studies to increase the media visibility of disadvantaged individuals and groups, create a healthy representation, and improve access to broadcasts,
• To support child-friendly publications,
• To conduct studies on expressions and images containing marginalization and discrimination in audio-visual publications,
• To reward good examples of news, advertisements, series, movies, cartoons, children's programs, etc., that contribute to women's representation in the media.
- Radio and Television Supreme Council made positive contributions through broadcasting services with many projects such as "Smart Signs, Protective Watch Application, Media Literacy, RTÜK Children, Audience Representation, Public Service Announcements."
- Radio and Television Supreme Council, which continues its activities with the mission and objectives of reliability, and transparency of the public authority that regulates and supervises radio and television broadcasting, introducing new communication technologies to the sector, ensuring pluralism in visual and audio media by giving importance to ethical principles, forming audience awareness, creating a broadcasting area that respects human dignity, rights, and freedoms and where freedom of communication prevails, provides support for "Family and Child-Friendly Production and Encouragement of TV Series."