Describe the main features of the policy/measure:
1. To ensure the fulfillment of the human rights of young people in their biological, psychological,
affective, spiritual and socio-cultural dimensions.
2. Encourage the participation of young people in decision-making processes regarding actions
aimed at them.
3. To develop cross-sectoral actions to assist young people.
4. To promote a cross-cutting approach to this policy in State development policies.
5. To ensure the social inclusion of groups of young people who are vulnerable, excluded or
Website of the policy/measure, if available:
What are the results achieved so far through the implementation of the policy/measure?:
Elaboration of a first inventory of the existing offer of programs and projects, oriented to the youth
population, between 15 and 29 years old, which to date (2015) implemented nineteen (19) public
Partner(s) engaged in the implementation of the measure:
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Various ministries and other state institutions
Various youth organizations
Civil Society Organization (CSO)
Has the implementation of the policy/measure been evaluated?: