Opening permanent pavilion for Craft Industries at Scientific Exploration Museum Hall in the (Ibrra).
This measure strengthens crafts promotion and investment of craftsman through community outreach, highlight plans and programs carried out by the Public Authority for Craft Industries through training centers and craft production which develop Omani craftsmen skills. It also displays craft’s products, provides a microcosm of the employment opportunities offered by these industries, the extent of diversity, modernity in its mechanisms, technologies and its popularity in the Sultanate. The pavilion includes a live show of the outputs of the training centers of Al-Sharqiyah North governorate in several crafts industries such as Saviac, silverware, sculpture on bones to give the public details of the various crafts and steps to learn its manufacture as well as displaying a diverse, sophisticated, high-quality and efficient crafts products. The pavilion includes an interactive electronic touch screens to display different types of traditional crafts, explain its steps minutely to facilitate the learning and mastery process where this pavilion will be used as a workshop to implement training of various craft industries.
The main features of the measure are:
1. Promotes investment opportunities in the field of craft industries.
2. Promotes various craft products.
3. Highlights the Authority efforts to support of the craftsmen.
4. Displays skills and mechanics of handicrafts production.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Facilitate access to the required craft and market it probably.
2. Find allocated place to the sale and display of craft industries.
3. Continuous of crafts creativity and produces sophisticated crafts industries.
4. Turnout of young people to work in the field of craft industries.
The financial support is provided by thePublic Authority For Craft Industries.