Naziq Al- Malaika Award for Creativity Women
1. Activating the role of women in participation in the cultural, literary and cultural and artistic fields and emphasizing their role parallel to role of men.
2. To encourage women to participate in the cultural creativity and motivate them to show their literary product.
3. Cultural exchanging and the integration of Arab cultures with each other through participation in the award from all Arab countries that the it is national and international.
4. Marketing the literary production of the Iraqi and Arab intellectuals women through promoting for the award and highlights it by wide media.
The Ministry of culture, tourism and antiquities annually organizes Naziq Al- Malaika Award for Women's Literary Creativity aiming to provide suitable conditions and to promote the creative capacities and paying attention to the productions of the women sector of all social classes that encourage innovation and production of cultural activities permanently and fairly.
It is a national and international award concerning with women activists in literary field and competition would be through participation of their creativity from cultural publications in field of poetry, novel and literary criticism as well as continuous stimulation financially and by wide media to encourage their cultural innovation.
This award also contributes to promote and market the literary productions and to benefit from the financial returns by selling books and winning publications or participating the award at the national and international levels
1. The participation of women interested in the cultural and literary affairs in the award is widely (50%) each year compared to the year preceding it from Iraq and the Arab countries.
2. Stimulating more women to create in the literary sector to raise the awareness of women and paying attention to the cultural and literary production by women
40000 $ four thousands dollars