Join efforts to support and strengthen the Cultural and Creative Industries in Colombia through mappings of the cultural and creative sectors and guidelines for the formulation of sector plans.
After designing the method found in its "Manual for Mapping and Characterization - Creative Sectors", FINDETER created a tool that allows the mapping process to be replicated in different regions of the country, and with the support of the Ministry of Culture designed a new version of the Manual above, currently being implemented in 16 cities. This "Express Version 2.0" will allow:
* The identification of the agents in the sector and their connection in the value chain
* The characterization of the cultural outlook of each city
* The assessment of the degree of economic development of the creative and cultural sectors of the city
* The generation of cross-sectional data and analyses for decision making
* The creation of a sector directory with the variables included in the mapping methodology
* The identification of the agents of the subsector and their relationships and role in the value chain
* The integration of the data obtained in an application that combines georeferencing and characterization data for each cultural and creative agent consulted
* The design of a strategic plan for each city that includes projects prioritized during the methodological application and the identification of needs and opportunities in the sector.
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Ministry of Culture
The workshops have shown opportunities for improvement, for example, they could use a cultural and creative committee. In this sense, it was identified that the preexisting nodes in cities created by the Ministry of Culture can become responsible of guaranteeing the sustainability of the mapping exercise and the implementation of the actions derived from the strategic plans formulated for each city.