Kuwait's five-year development plan for 2010-2014
Objetivos clave de la medida:
Kuwait five-year development plan for the years (2010-2014) is the first development plan in Kuwait since 1986 and it is considered an ambitious plan that is set according to his highness the Amir/Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah wish to make Kuwait a financial, trading and cultural centre.
The main projects of this plan are :
- The project of establishing a cultural complex in the six Kuwaiti governorates.
- The project of cultural and artistic exchange in Kuwait and abroad.
- The project of Honoring and Promotion Awards in arts, literature, social sciences and humanities.
- The project of archeological excavations program.
- The project of establishing four national drama groups.
- The project of restoring Kuwait National Museum.
- The project of promoting artistic and cultural works in order to progress child culture.
- The project of electronic government of the NCCAL.
- The project of constructing a permanent headquarter for archeological excavations delegations in FailakaIsland.
- The project of constructing SalmiyaTheatre.
These cultural projects provide real work opportunities for Kuwaitis in Kuwait.
Ámbito(s) de Seguimiento