1. Educating students on investment thought.
2. Inventory, characterization and documentation of traditional knowledge.
3. Introducing traditional knowledge at the local and international levels.
4. Establishing / updating databases for different traditional knowledge.
5. Publishing research and studies that can provide awareness and knowledge of traditional knowledge for present and future generations.
6. Preserving and protecting traditional knowledge from extinction.
7. Finding the basic ground for registration forms of intellectual property for traditional knowledge.
o Adopting developed curricula.
o Creating a new generation of young people with an investment thought to develop genetic resources and associated knowledge.
o A comprehensive national documentation of cultural expressions.
o Creating database documenting the forms of cultural expression of the Sultanate.
o Enhancing the ability of institutions in the Sultanate to transmit forms of cultural expression to future generations.
o Facilitate documentation and international registration of cultural expressions.
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Ministry of Culture Sport and Youth
Ministry of higher Education, Research and Innovation
Ministry of Labor.
National Records & Archives Authority
Sultan Qboos University