Iber programs and agreements
- To promote the distribution and circulation of Latin American spectacles.
- To encourage the co-production of shows between public and private promoters of the Ibero-American scene and to bolster their presence in the international stage.
- To promote the diffusion of works by Ibero-American authors.
- To support the venues and festivals of Ibero-America so that the productions of the region are prioritized in their programs.
- To favor professional improvement in the fields of theater, contemporary dance and the circus arts.
- To promote collaboration and synergy with other programs and instances related to the performing arts.
- To promote the creation of projects that undertake a gender perspective, or deal with indigenous and Afro-descendant peoples or favor social cohesion and inclusion.
- To support the formation of new audiences for Ibero-American musical shows, with special emphasis on young people and the most vulnerable population.
- To promote the distribution and circulation of Latin American shows.
- To encourage the production and co-production of musical shows.
- To support musical creation and creative residences.
- To promote the publishing of books about music, recordings and sheet music.
- To promote training in the field of production and management of the musical arts.
- To promote the diversity and cultural riches found in Ibero-American music. The Program incorporates the perspective of gender and ethnicity in the open call that it will carry out annually to support the musical creations of indigenous and Afro-descendant peoples in particular.
Iberescena promotes not only the circulation of artistic and cultural products, but also aims to enrich the creative exercise, to foster networks for the exchange of knowledge and to open the way to the recognition of interculturality and the dissemination of different cultural expressions.
Furthermore, the program has been crucial for finding ways of creating and disseminating artistic products, through circuits that increase their exhibition times and relevance, both in our country and in international venues.
Ibermúsica sponsors artistic residencies, composition contests (in the popular, symphonic and choral genres, among others), training sessions in the music business, diffusion projects and joint competitions with other Iber programs: Iberescena, Iberorquestas.
Circulation of artistic and cultural products
Foster networks for the exchange of knowledge among the Iberoamerican countries
Generate training sessions in the music business, diffusion projects and joint competitions