Within the scope of the "Culture Industries Labour Force Measurement Report," it is aimed to determine the business lines in the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) by using the records of public institutions and organizations and civil society organizations operating in the relevant sectors, to evaluate the characteristics of these lines of business and to compile statistical data on the people working in these fields.
In this context; by contacting the relevant institutions and organizations (Relevant units of Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ministry of Labour and Social Security, The Social Security Institution, Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR), Turkish Statistics Institute (TURKSTAT), the data and records that will form the basis of the report were compiled besides surveys and interviews were conducted with the sector stakeholders.
• This Labour Force report made a great contribution to the determination of strategies for Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI).
• Business lines/sub-business lines in cultural industries are determined.
• The characteristics and needs of these business lines are revealed and expected to form the basis for the policies to be produced in this field in the future.
• The statistical data on people working in these fields are compiled.
• The labor force potential in Cultural and Creative Industries is measured.
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Culture and Arts CSO’s and NGO’ s / Culture-Arts Professional Organizations / Copyright Collecting Societies
Civil Society Organization (CSO)