Cultural Communication, childhood and youth
- To promote the development, creation and circulation of children’s content with a cultural aproach, with a great reception in audiences from 3 to 6 years, 6 to 8 years, 9 to 12 years and 12 to 15 years, throughout the National Incentives Program.
- Strenghten the children an youth content’s production teamwork through academic spaces, clinics and specialiced training.
- Generate knowledge regarding the habits, motivations and ways this content influence children through exploration and proved and applied ethnographic methodologies during 2013 and 2014.
- Contribute to the cualification of the media offer for child audiences, with the realization of appropiation workshops called ¡CLAVES ALHARACA! for child content and the evaluation in development or production projects.
- Contribute to the training of an active critic audience, throughout the circulation, models and contents related to child and youth, supported by the Directorate of Communications and the assistance to projects presented by regional oranizations that include education, exhibit and calls.
The cultural communication, childhood and youth project, works in three ways:
Claves Alharaca (Alharaca Keys):
Aimed to the cualification of the national sctor of child content sector, throughout the realization of pedagogic workshops with a national impact (seven cities visited)
¡ALHARACA! Los niños tienen la palabra (¡Alharaca! The kids have the Word): This event gather adult child creators content and children. It has a national coverage. (5 cities in the country)
Alharaca por la paz (Alharaca for peace): Formative process in participation, communication, reconciliation and peace, aimed to the country’s children and youngsters.
The results of this measure are associated to the generation of imaginaries, lifestyles and media consumption research of Colombian children.
Since 2013 the resources allocated have been $377.897,35 USD