Build the pool of high-quality artistic and cultural creativity people, with good business skills and accessibility to markets in the regional and international levels
By the continuous implementation of the Project to Renovate and improve the training quality of artistic and cultural schools for the period of 2011-2020 (Decision no. 1243/QD-TTg) and buiding the Project to train cultural and artistic staffs in foreign countries by state budget in the period of 2016-2030 (Decision no. 3125/QĐ-BVHTTDL dated 18.9.2015); Project to train and nurture talents in the fields of culture and arts to 2030 (Decision no. 3018/QĐ-BVHTTDL dated 08.9.2015), the measure aims to:
- Improve the quality and broaden the scope of the system of cultural and artistic schools in Viet Nam. Complete the master-plan on network of cultural and artistic schools, ensuring the appropriateness of training scope, professional structure, levels of training, allocation of regions and specialties of the training professions.
- Improve the capacity of training institutions of arts and culture, striving to bring some cultural and artistic, as well as professional training facilities to the regional level and approach to the world level, contributing to the gradually international tintegration of artistic and cultural training process.
- Create fundamental changes in the quantity and quality of lecturers, artists, students and creators of culture and arts, forming the leading force that plays the key role in activities of literature and the arts, and culture as a whole in the next generation .
- Improve the quantity and quality of creative talents in the fields of culture and the arts through the construction of a specific training and refreshment program and incentives for these talents.
The measure has been concretized by the Vietnamese Government through feasible and flexible solutions and with adjustments suitable with the practical situation related to the creation, production, distribution and enjoyment of cultural and artistic works of high quality under the annual plans and the 5-year plans in the fields of culture and the arts across localities in the whole country. The contents of the measures are as follows:
- Renew the training structure; develop and complete the network of training institutions in culture and the arts in the whole country; increase investment and supplement research and training equipment, investments for new training facilities.
- Renovate and develop programs, curricula and training methods associated with the practical needs and gradually approaching international standards. Add training programmes for new artistic professions to meet social requirements, such as: Directors of music programmes, Artistic Directors, Performance Conductors, composers of traditional theatres, fashion models, cabaret performances actors, stuntmen, sound and lighting technicians…
- Renew and expand training methods to maximize every resource to focus on training activities for culture and arts.
- Renovate the planning, utilization, training and retraining of trainers, teachers and managers to build and develop a team of lecturers, teachers with good qualifications, skills and qualities to meet urgent needs for the period of industrialization and modernization of the country.
- Actively expand international cooperation in education to attract financial resources and technology transfer, contributing to improving the quality of training.
- Renovate cultural and artistic training establishments, strengthening decentralization and improving autonomy and self-responsibility of the educational institutions in the fields of culture and arts; stepping up inspection activities, inspection, review and evaluation of the quality of training.
From now to 2020, Viet Nam is expected to form a network 7 key training establishments for high quality arts and culture; invest in 6 training institutions equivalence to the quality level of advanced schools in the region (each of the following area has a training institution: Culture, Music, Theater - Cinema, Fine-art, Dance, Circus). Meanwhile, the implementation of this policy will form a number of specific policies and incentives to encourage and support creative talents in the arts and culture such as: subsidize cost of the annual enrollments of students in the fields of arts, especially the enrollments in remote, mountainous, ethnic minorities areas; support the graduation costs for students in the fields of music, fine arts, theater, cinema, dance, circus to ensure good quality of graduation when graduation is now rated through performing works; Policies to encourage talents (People's artisan, artisan of merits, people’s artists, artists of merits, experts) to participate in coaching in training facilities to attract artistic talents at a national scale, avoid imbalance in cultural and artistic development between the regions.
State and local budgets