The National Strategy for Culture 2019-2025, approved by the decision of the Council of Ministers no. 903, dated 24.12.2019 "On the approval of the national strategy for culture, 2019-2025" is in line with the principles of the UNESCO Convention 2005 as well as with the New European Agenda for Culture 2018.
The strategic priorities of the National Strategy for Culture 2019-2025, in line with the Albanian Government's program and medium-term budget planning, are:
* Improvement and expanding of the cultural market through a legislation to the benefit of creators, artistic and cultural creativity and of cultural heritage, as well as drafting of a new package of support schemes of the Ministry of Culture;
* Preservation and protection of the tangible and intangible cultural heritage;
* Supporting creativity and creative activity of Albanian artists through the enhancement of cultural activities and the involvement of artists;
* Promotion and representation of the values of Albanian art and tangible and intangible cultural heritage at important international events;
* Successful implementation of the National Platform "Education through Art" in all arts and heritage institutions, as well as in pre-university system;
* Strengthening public and private partnerships for projects in national culture heritage recreational centres;
Some of the planned measures have started to be implemented, but the pandemic delayed the work in this direction. Institutions are preparing respective action plans.
|Name of partner|
All cultural agencies, as well partners from academic institutions, private sector and civil society