The 2005 convention on the protection and promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions
The key objectives of the measure are:
1. To protect and promote the diversity of cultural expressions by encouraging governments that are party to the convention to adopt policies and measures which promote the full participation of its citizen in the process of creation, production, dissemination and distribution and also encourage states to provide access to their own cultural expressions.
2. The measure also aims at integrating culture in sustainable development and strengthen international cooperation.
The main feature of the measure is to ensure that cultural diversity in the world and in the different member states is respected and people are able to express themselves freely.
1. The expected result through the implimentation of the measure are that the country will be aware of resources available from being part of the measure which is aimed at protecting the diversity of the its people.
2. The country will access funding to develop arts in the country.
3. Another expected result is the sustainable development of art and its contribution to the GDP
The two organisations above are Government of Swaziland's parastatals. The Government subvent them for their full operations and part of the money is towards implimenting the 2005 Convention although it is not clearly shown but one can pick from the activities.