Born in December 1963 (Nationality: Ni Vanuatu- ethnicities originating from Vanuatu)
- 1987: BA Degree in Economics and Business Administration, University of the South Pacific, Fiji.
- 1993: Advanced Diploma in Trade Policy, General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) Training Institute Geneva, Switzerland
- 1998-2006: First Ni Vanuatu appointed as Chairman of the Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority.
- 2005: First Ni Vanuatu appointed to the position of Rotational Representative in the Pacific Islands Forum Delegation to the WTO in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2007: appointed as First Ni Vanuatu resident Ambassador to the European Union and the Kingdom of Belgium.
- 2009: Appointed as Chair of the Least Developed Countries/ EU Global Climate Change Alliance Committee to negotiate new climate change financing with EU.
- Since February 2011: Vanuatu’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Vanuatu to France and as High Commissioner to United Kingdom and the Court of St James.
- Since August 2011: Ambassador and Permanent Delegate to UNESCO.
Delegación Permanente de Vanuatu ante la UNESCO
Ambassade de Vanuatu Avenue de Tervueren 380 Chemin de Ronde 1150 Bruxelles Belgique