Youth at the Heart of the 2030 Agenda: The Case for Space
Regional Forum organized by UNDP and UNESCO on Youth' participation offline and online in Asia-Pacific and the necessary conditions for young people to contribute to the 2030 Agenda.
UNDP and UNESCO together with partners from the civil society are organizing the Roundtable on Case for Space (C4S) to shine a light on the necessary conditions for young people to be partners and leaders in advancing the Sustainable Development Goals in the Asia and the Pacific region.
Over 3 days, young leaders, experts, youth NGOs and civil society representatives will gather to look at youth’ participation in the region, share good practices and identify areas for action. The event will delve into following issues:
- The youth and the new sustainable development agenda
- Youth grassroots campaigns (online and offline) in Asia-Pacific: trends, forms and impact
- The situation of Youth organizations in Asia-Pacific
- Online freedom and Safety in Asia-Pacific
- Inclusive Online Spaces – the issue of online hate-speech from the youth perspective
- Urbanization, privatization and securitization: what impact on youth civic engagement?