- The program aims to achieve sustainable development in the fields of filmmaking, music, books, and publishing, and to revive heritage crafts, which represent a key component of Egypt's cultural identity, as the cultural industry is considered a vital pillar that can be invested to contribute to the development of the Egyptian economy.
* The decision was issued to establish the Holding Company for Cultural and Cinematic Investment in 2015 and the procedures for establishing the company are currently being finalized.
* In light of supporting cultural industries, the ministry exerted tangible efforts in the Book Industry Project as it printed and published 1278 book titles within the project's framework, in addition to reviving the Family Library, which is one of the most important sources of thought and information, and expanding the preparation of books translated into Arabic.
* The Ministry of Culture adopted the "Egypt Artisans Initiative" to train young people on handicrafts to protect and revive heritage in the areas with the highest unemployment rates. This initiative targets 26 governorates on two stages with 13 governorates in each stage and the project targets young people from 18 to 40 years old.
(1 US$ = 15.5 EGP)
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
- Holding Company for Cultural Industries - Ministry of Trade & Industry - Ministry of Solidarity - Ministry of Environment - Supreme Council of Culture - Culture palaces in the different governorates - Public libraries in the different governorates - The