In 2016 and 2017, the Lithuanian Council for Culture implemented the funding programme "Dissemination of Digitised Cultural Products". Projects focusing on the following activities were able to receive funding:
1. Projects integrating digitised cultural products in education and the studying process.
2. Projects fostering the society's creativity and social cohesion.
3. Projects fostering cultural tourism and enriching the society's leisure time.
4. Projects fostering international collaboration in the field of dissemination of digitised content.
A priority was given to the projects that included the following activities:
1. Projects that apply innovative methods and technologies for dissemination of digitised cultural objects.
2. Projects that facilitate the development of new digital services and products based on digitised cultural objects.
3. Projects focusing on socially deprived society groups as well as children and youth.
4. Projects ensuring a user-oriented approach in the developed digital services and products.
A total of 30 projects received funding through the programme.
USD 216 870 was allocated to implement the measure (USD 108 435 in 2016 and 2017).