1. To ensure the fulfillment of the human rights of young people in their biological, psychological,
affective, spiritual and socio-cultural dimensions.
2. Encourage the participation of young people in decision-making processes regarding actions
aimed at them.
3. To develop cross-sectoral actions to assist young people.
4. To promote a cross-cutting approach to this policy in State development policies.
5. To ensure the social inclusion of groups of young people who are vulnerable, excluded or
Elaboration of a first inventory of the existing offer of programs and projects, oriented to the youth
population, between 15 and 29 years old, which to date (2015) implemented nineteen (19) public
|Name of partner||Type of entity|
Various ministries and other state institutions
Various youth organizations
Civil Society Organization (CSO)