Involvement of female in various cultural events.
This measure aims to involve both genders in various cultural events and forums through folk bands and crafts, especially female ornaments and traditional women's clothes. The Sultanate provides training workshops, awareness and educational seminars to highlight the role of women. A large number of women have been involved in international exhibitions such as Brazil in 2015 and Brunei Darussalam 2014, Russia 2013, Zanzibar 2012, through providing a number of traditional arts and crafts like silverwear, copperplate and Saviac.
The main features of the measure are:
1. The measure confirms the effective role of women in the cultural sector development.
2. Highlights the Sultanate's efforts in gender equality.
3. Encourages women to continue by their efforts to build cultural diversity in the Sultanate.
The results expected through the implementation of the measure are:
1. Prove the prominent role of women in all cultural events and traditional arts.
2. Establish the principles of gender equality in all cultural events.
The financial support is provided by the varios cu;tural institutions.